(preferably before)Baby Bucket List
Handsome and I have been thinking of things that we want to do before we start the children chapter of our lives. Obviously we would accept a beautiful babe if that’s in God’s plan, but we want to spend some time together to **ahem** spend some time together… wink wink… AND we want to do things we’ve never done, see things we’ve never seen; and now that we have a permanent escort for life, we have each other’s company instead of going solo.
Go to Europe.
2. See a Manchester United Game at Old Trafford.
3. See Stonehenge.
See the Sistine Chapel ceiling and gape.
See the Colosseum!!!
6. See the new pope.
7. See every Major League Soccer team at their home stadium.
Colorado Rapids F.C. Dallas
New England Revolution
C.D. Chivas USA
Real Salt Lake
New York Red Bulls
San Jose Earthquakes
Sporting Kansas City
8. See a Broadway Musical in NYC.
9. Go to Maine and stay in/near a lighthouse.
Plant a garden. Obviously with gnomes.
11. Learn a second language and be able to hold a conversation with a native.
12. Go to Ireland and kiss the Blarney Stone.
13. Go Whitewater rafting again.
See/experience Florence, Italy.
15. Watch all of Stargate.
16. Watch all of our collective movies, that we already own.
17. Set up the house the way we want it to be set up.